Archives for positive thinking
As a therapist, I have always been a big fan of offering my clients “hands on” practical strategies that can help them self-soothe immediately in times of anger and...
One of the most difficult burdens that weigh heavily on our clients is being weighed down by bitterness and grudges, as they continue to torment themselves by the sense...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Tai Chi Relieves Depression in Chinese Americans
- No Evidence Electrical Brain Stimulation Aids Cognition
- Neurological Basis for Dads Attachment to Their Girls
- Listening to Music with Others Influences Mood
- Mindfulness In Prenatal Education Can Reduce Risk of Depression
- Parents’ Digital Distractions Linked to Kids’ Behavioral Issues
Help your clients “jump start” the new year with these five life skills tips! Every year, millions of people make New Year resolutions, but it doesn’t take long for...