“It’s funny how sometimes the people you’d take the bullet for, are the ones behind the trigger.” What exactly is parental alienation in the context of a narcissistic relationship?...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Mainstreaming Kids with ASD May be Harmful Unless Culture Improved
- Codeine Still Prescribed to Kids Despite Strict FDA Warning
- Randomized Trial: Computerized Brain Training Can Reduce Risk of Dementia
- Spanking Makes Things Worse
- Emergency Operators May Suffer from Long-Term Stress
- Most Canadian Kids with Concussions Don’t Get Follow-Up Care
Isn’t it bad enough, that after you get the strength and courage to leave your narcissist, and after you’ve already lost your self-worth, your youth, your time, lots of...