When living in a family with a narcissist spouse or partner, the entire system believes that the only person who matters is the narc. Your children (and you) have...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Messaging Can Prompt Use of Video Games for Depression
- Learning Difficulties in Men Tied to Higher Risk of Testicular Cancer
- Brain Imaging, Machine Learning May Help Predict Mental Illness Risk
- Magnetic Brain Stimulation May Improve Sound Memory
- Spirituality May Be Underused Tool in Treating Mental Illness
- Lou Gehrig’s Disease May Share Genetic Origin with Schizophrenia
It is so sad to watch your children being emotionally manipulated by their narcissistic parent. It is a complicated situation and difficult to know how to respond. How can...
In order to effectively treat a person with an abusive personality, it is important to understand that almost everything you learned in school does not apply. A valuable basic...