Archives for Abuse
Isn’t it bad enough, that after you get the strength and courage to leave your narcissist, and after you’ve already lost your self-worth, your youth, your time, lots of...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Study Discovers Brain Adapts to Biological Risk of Bipolar Disorder
- Smoking Linked to Frailty in Older Adults
- Teletherapy as Effective as In-Person Treatment for Parkinson’s Disease
- Anti-Drinking Campaigns Aimed at Young People Often Backfire
- Young People with Chronic Illness Three Times More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- Eye Contact Influences Child Anxiety
I can’t quite put my finger on it. Is he a narcissist? He’s not really verbally abusive. He never yells at me, or anyone for that matter. Perhaps...
Panic attacks are debilitating at worst and frustrating at best. Oftentimes, life will seem completely “normal” and all of a sudden, panic strikes – your heart starts racing, you...