Archives for Abuse
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Poor Sleep, Physical Inactivity Up Genetic Risk of Obesity
- Delayed Word Processing May Predict Risk of Alzheimer’s
- Inflamed Support Cells May Contribute to Some Types of Autism
- New Assessment Model Links Emotions to Mental Health
- Smartphones Compromise Teens’ Sleep
- Same Rate of Prevention Services for People With and Without Mental Health Conditions
Isn’t it bad enough, that after you get the strength and courage to leave your narcissist, and after you’ve already lost your self-worth, your youth, your time, lots of...
I can’t quite put my finger on it. Is he a narcissist? He’s not really verbally abusive. He never yells at me, or anyone for that matter. Perhaps...