Archives for counseling
When you are co-parenting with a narcissist, rather than cooperation, collaboration, communication, and compromise, you come to realize you are in an altered reality. Usually the victims of narcissistic...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Childhood Aggression Linked to Deficits in Executive Function
- AI Can Determine Gender by Smile Motion
- Ketamine Nasal Spray for Depression Runs Into Problems
- Very Fit Middle-Aged Women May Reduce Risk of Later Dementia
- Structural Brain Differences for Transgender People
- Educational Achievements Overcome Effects of Child Abuse
After spending years and years with a relative, spouse, or otherwise “loved one,” walking on eggshells, or feeling the sting of being ignored, it becomes very emancipating indeed to...
Many people who find themselves married to an abuser tend to believe that marriage counseling is the solution. A lot of these people believe that they have a relationship...