Archives for parenting
“It’s funny how sometimes the people you’d take the bullet for, are the ones behind the trigger.” What exactly is parental alienation in the context of a narcissistic relationship?...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Sleeping Brain Can Get Out of Sync in Elderly, Disrupting Memory
- Ketamine Can Rapidly Reduce Suicidal Thoughts
- Some Vitamin Deficiencies May Be Common in Old Age
- Memory Shifts Into High Gear When We Think About Our Children
- Bosses Who Can’t Put Down Smartphone Risk Losing Employees’ Trust
- Social Workers Lack Tools to Identify Cases of Chronic Neglect
Isn’t it bad enough, that after you get the strength and courage to leave your narcissist, and after you’ve already lost your self-worth, your youth, your time, lots of...