Archives for Recovery
Why Victims of Abuse Stay with Their Abusive, Narcissistic, or Borderline Partner and What to do About It
So many people do not understand why victims of abuse remain with their partners even after being terribly abused by them. Many people believe a few myths regarding victims...
Many people who find themselves married to an abuser tend to believe that marriage counseling is the solution. A lot of these people believe that they have a relationship...
“It’s funny how sometimes the people you’d take the bullet for, are the ones behind the trigger.” What exactly is parental alienation in the context of a narcissistic relationship?...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Sleeping Brain Can Get Out of Sync in Elderly, Disrupting Memory
- Ketamine Can Rapidly Reduce Suicidal Thoughts
- Some Vitamin Deficiencies May Be Common in Old Age
- Memory Shifts Into High Gear When We Think About Our Children
- Bosses Who Can’t Put Down Smartphone Risk Losing Employees’ Trust
- Social Workers Lack Tools to Identify Cases of Chronic Neglect