Archives for sexual abuse
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Controversy Over Children’s Screen-Time Recommendations
- Family Meals Help Children Physically and Mentally
- Healthy Eating Tied to Greater Wellbeing in Children
- Journaling Appears to Improve Altruism
- High-Altitude Psychosis Seen as Distinct from Altitude Sickness
- Can Air Pollution Influence Teen Behavior?
What is the rationale behind the concept of cutting? Why do some people insist on abusing themselves? Research conducted on women in the Middle Eastern culture (in particular, Turkey)...