Archives for Substance Abuse
Journaling is a powerful tool for healing from childhood trauma and toxic relationships. Once you make the decision to begin the healing process from a toxic or abusive relationship,...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Controversy Over Children’s Screen-Time Recommendations
- Family Meals Help Children Physically and Mentally
- Healthy Eating Tied to Greater Wellbeing in Children
- Journaling Appears to Improve Altruism
- High-Altitude Psychosis Seen as Distinct from Altitude Sickness
- Can Air Pollution Influence Teen Behavior?
Healing from an Addiction (to a Person, Behavior or Substance): Know the Psychological Set-ups for Relapse
What are some of the thoughts and personal self-defeating beliefs that contribute to relapse from addictions? Here is an overview of some common pitfalls that addicts fall into, psychologically,...