Archives for Substance Abuse
Journaling is a powerful tool for healing from childhood trauma and toxic relationships. Once you make the decision to begin the healing process from a toxic or abusive relationship,...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Childhood Aggression Linked to Deficits in Executive Function
- AI Can Determine Gender by Smile Motion
- Ketamine Nasal Spray for Depression Runs Into Problems
- Very Fit Middle-Aged Women May Reduce Risk of Later Dementia
- Structural Brain Differences for Transgender People
- Educational Achievements Overcome Effects of Child Abuse
Healing from an Addiction (to a Person, Behavior or Substance): Know the Psychological Set-ups for Relapse
What are some of the thoughts and personal self-defeating beliefs that contribute to relapse from addictions? Here is an overview of some common pitfalls that addicts fall into, psychologically,...