Archives for Substance Abuse
Journaling is a powerful tool for healing from childhood trauma and toxic relationships. Once you make the decision to begin the healing process from a toxic or abusive relationship,...
Healing from an Addiction (to a Person, Behavior or Substance): Know the Psychological Set-ups for Relapse
What are some of the thoughts and personal self-defeating beliefs that contribute to relapse from addictions? Here is an overview of some common pitfalls that addicts fall into, psychologically,...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Poor Sleep, Physical Inactivity Up Genetic Risk of Obesity
- Delayed Word Processing May Predict Risk of Alzheimer’s
- Inflamed Support Cells May Contribute to Some Types of Autism
- New Assessment Model Links Emotions to Mental Health
- Smartphones Compromise Teens’ Sleep
- Same Rate of Prevention Services for People With and Without Mental Health Conditions
I tend to work with addicts, alcoholics, abusers, and abuse victims. Often, others are not quite sure what some of the typical symptoms are of some of the most...